I had all the fabric in my stash for this one: Easy-peasy. It was a simple four square. I used a bit bigger border on the top and bottom to achieve a more pleasing length to width ratio. The binding is the same dark pink found in the centers of the flowers.
Just needed two of the blues* - otherwise it was all from my stash. I love the blue and brown together. The creams are three different prints. It quilted wide meandering style and this time I added a bit more border to the with to improve the ratio. Also, the backing for this is the same as the border - blue with white stars.
Both quilts got rave reviews - the baby girl's mom said that her room was painted the same gold (yellow) that was in the quilt. The baby boy's mom said his room was blue and brown. Given I just used (mostly) what I had and only knowing "girl" and "boy", I was pretty pleased with that.